Run and Hop is committed to protecting and respecting your personal information and your privacy.
1. About us
2. Which personal information will we collect?
We may collect and process any of the following information about you:
2.1 Information you give us. You may give us information about yourself by using the online forms provided on the Website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes, without limitation, information you provide when you ask a question or share content related to your company or business via the Website, phone or email.
The information you give us may include:
- Your name
- Your job title
- Your business address
- Your telephone number and email address
- Your business bank account details
- Your IP Address
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, etc.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you through Google Analytics, the only third-party service we use with our website.
- To allow you to access and use the Website.
- To provide you with the information and services that you request from us.
- To carry out statistical analysis and market research.
- For marketing, advertising and promotional purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our services and to keep you updated about our company.
- With your consent only, to contact you (including by email or post) with information about our products and services which either you request, or which we feel will be of interest to you.
- Update any out of date or incorrect personal information which we are holding about you.
- Provide you with copies of any personal information which we hold about you, subject to a fee specified by law.
- Give you the right to ask us to not process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your personal information) if we intend to use your personal information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
5. Transfers of personal information
5.1 The personal information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA working for us, other members of our group or third party data processors. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the provision of our services to you, the processing of transactions and/or the provision of support services. By providing us with your personal information you acknowledge and consent to any such transfer, storage and processing.
6. Security of data
6.1 Run and Hop respects the privacy of every person and ensures that personal data are treated confidentially and with the utmost care. All personal data is stored securely and only accessible to members of Run and Hop.
6.2 Although we make every effort to protect the personal information which you provide to us, the transmission of data over the internet is not completely secure. As such, you acknowledge and accept that we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to the Website and that any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
6.3 Run and Hop is not liable for loss of data, damage to files, unauthorized access to computers or files.
2.2 Information we collect about you. Each time you visit the Website we may automatically collect any of the following information:
3. How will your personal information be stored and used?
3.1 We, or third party data processors acting on our behalf, may collect, use and store the personal information listed above for the following reasons:
3.2 We may also collect details about you as a user of the Website for the purposes of preparing reports or compiling statistics. Such details will be anonymized and you will not be identifiable from the data collected.
4. Your rights
4.1 The Act gives you certain rights in relation to personal information held about you. You may contact us by email at any time, to request that we: